A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

lastash
Topic Author

Enemy units spawning at friendly spawn, just started recently

Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:19 pm

--------------------------

Your in-game name: KONY

Your GUID: unsure

Your Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/impossibled/

Complaint:

What happened (the issue): Enemy 'Sapeur'  or other units spawns at friendly spawn

When did this happen (situation): It happens very frequently, perhaps half of the matches, they are units without a commander and always charge

Proof (Screenshot, witness, logs): I will take a screenshot if requested

--------------------------
Other Issue

What happened (the issue): When AI dies, no weapons are dropped

When did this happen (situation): Normally at the start of each round, before a lot of units have died (Could it be to reduce server load?)

Thundgil
Senior EU Commander Admin
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: Enemy units spawning at friendly spawn, just started recently

Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:39 am

Hello Kony,

thanks for letting us know that you found some issues on the server.
But we have already become aware of the sapper- issue and our scripter is working to turn it off.

By the way, it is our intention that AI will not drop any more weapons to minimize the lags on the server, which has worked very well in the last few days.

Please keep us up to date on how things are going and if you notice perhaps a new issue -  we would be happy if you let us know here.

Thanks a lot and fun playing.

lastash
Topic Author

Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:23 pm

Hi Thundgill,

Thanks for the reply, I didn't check this forum and only saw your post just now.

I think the sapper issue is fixed now, they seem to always dig earthworks in front of mounted cannons, which is what I assume is working as intended.

The non-dropping weapons is a bit irritating when you spawn as an officer and can't get a bayonet, but it does seem to have reduced the lag significantly which more than outweighs the consequences. 

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:49 am

Actually, regarding the bayonet not spawning after bots death, I think the script is now tuned so ever now and then some of the bots drop a musket, because of players who might need them. But weapon spawning is turned off in general as intended to reduce lag on the server, and like you noticed too it has given great results.