A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

Kieselstein
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Topic Author

Kieselstein / EU_Commander Admin application

Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:23 pm

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: EU_Commander
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): Kieselstein, 1stEB_Rec_~Kieselstein~
GUID: 522035
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091535542/
Country and region: Germany, Osnabrück
Spoken language(s): German, English and a little bit of my old school french
Current age: 20
Admin experience: admin on kk_ Server, Nr12 Server, Killbox, IR_Nr31 Server, GGR_Nr4 Server
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): http://steamcommunity.com/id/ssppaazze/
Why do you want to become admin?: I want to be Admin, because i played the last 2 Weeks every Day on that Server for hours. I never saw an Admin and asked the people, if they know some Admins. Most of them said no. Also there are many many rambo's and nobody is doing something against this. people are trolling/flaming/insulting.. thats just disgusting. After that time, i decided to write this application, beacause i want to change something!

Im hoping for a positive reply

Much thanks from Germany!
Last edited by Kieselstein on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thundgil
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: Kieselstein / EU_Commander Admin application

Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello Kieselstein,

Thank you for your interest of becoming an admin on EU_Commander. Your application has been NOTED by the staff.
What do we need you to do now is to join our Discord (go to home page then on the right side there is discord icon), be as active as possible on both EU_Commander and Discord so we could see if you understand basic rules of our server and community. So from now on this will be your observation period.
 ____________________________________________________________________________________
Tips:
- When joining Discord, use either your steam name or your application name, so we could recognize you. Ingame at EU_Commander please use only your name that you have specified in your application and no pseudos.

- Activity on the server:

1. We don't require you to be active 24/7. We only want to see you constantly active.
                   2. Staying in spectator and not doing anything on the server won't count as acceptable activity so try to play the game.

- Bumping and contacting admins: Do not bump this thread and don't try to rush our decision, it will have negative effects on it. If you have any questions about the rules or anything else, ask any of the senior admins via Steam or Discord. 

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:18 pm

So far I like this applicant. His well behaved on the server, and he is regular for the time. 
We will see how things will develop for him. I would like if he could get his Mic fixed so we can communicate better, but it`s good as it is now. 

Kieselstein
Trial Admin
Trial Admin
Topic Author

Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:21 pm

Thank you BlackKnight!

Adompop
Game Admin
Game Admin

Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:50 pm

+1 Active, and friendly player. Only problem I can find is his broken mic, and he disliked my music which broke my poor American heart deeply. :)

Thundgil

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:57 am

After playing with Kieselstein sometimes i can say the following:
He knows the rules and the game well. He is active and is a friendly player. So there will be a +1 from me.

Ed112

Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:51 pm

I also really like playing with Kieselstein and I believe he will make a good addition to the admin team.

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:11 pm

During next week he will be given a trial admin, and we will see how he performs. 

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Finally the time has come to make our applicant an TRIAL ADMIN!

Welcome and that you make us all proud by growing to full admin. Note that server need to be reseted before you can join in. Password for server will be given to you by our seniors. 

APPLICATION APPROVED, TRIAL ADMIN IS STARTING AS FROM TODAY. 

Note: I double posted to make this more visible to all.