A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

TheMmaxim
Topic Author

TheMmaxim Unban

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Important:
Please be sure to visit the forum after you've submitted your unban as there will be times we ask you to bump the thread at a later date to be unbanned. Failure to bump the thread will result in your unban request being declined after a a 2 week period of not bumping the said thread.

--------------------------
Your in-game name (your name at the time of the ban): TheMmaxim
Your GUID* (optional): 1423781
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT) - (DD/MM/YY): (GMT+3) 29.12.17   21:(20~30)
Reason for your ban: "Bad language"
Write your apology**: That was my fault.. I'm sorry for people all around the world for that. That won't happen anymore, be sure in this.
I was drunken a bit this night and this wasn't what it really is. Now I feel myself not good without of lovely Minisiege, because every other server is boring and not so native and favourite, and again I say - I'm so sorry for that what happened.
--------------------------

Word of advice:
Before applying for an unban, please try to remember if you were temporary banned or permanently banned.
Temporary bans last one hour since you were banned, after which you can rejoin the server again.
This forum is dedicated only to those who have been permanently banned.
Note that you should never ask us or in any way try to spam/bump your unban request. We have seen your request and will inspect it all in good time. We do not need to be reminded. Spamming and bumping your request will have an negative effect on the whole process.

*Your GUID can be found while joining servers such as Tropical Paradise, EU_Commander, or The Groupfighting Server. Even though this is optional, please try to provide it. This will help us greatly with finding you faster on the banlist and will help you get unbanned faster.

** This is mandatory in order to get unbanned, if you don't apologize or if your apology isn't convincing, we won't unban you. If however you were banned but you have a problem with it, please post a complaint in the appropriate area here: viewforum.php?f=59 and we will look into it.

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: TheMmaxim Unban

Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:55 pm

I will give you this chance, you are now unbanned.
Please refrain from using words such as those you've used during that time period. Racism is not permitted on our server, regardless if you're drunk or not.
Please refresh yourself with the server rules located here: http://nwpublic.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98