A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

CruiseWildcase.comFarmskins.com
Topic Author

Little Suggestion to the Rules About Behavior

Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi, I've noticed a lot of toxic behavior on the server and I suggest a change.

From time to time when I am playing on the server, and an admin/admins is/are disrespected I see them ban the individual/individuals. 
But whenever a player or players are being disrespected the admin/admins don't do anything about it.

ATM there are no current rules about rude behavior and I know freedom of speech is a thing, but I ask you to change that. 
I ask you to make a rule/rules that make the "EU Commander Server" a nice place to get a break from whatever troubles you. 

- Cruise

[32nd]Diamond63
Senior EU Commander Admin

Re: Little Suggestion to the Rules About Behavior

Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:31 am

What you say is completely false. I banned a lot of people because they were disrespectful towards other players. Sometimes admins cannot see everything due to the fact that rulebreakers are using teamchat in other team so we can't see what they're typing. In that case we implore other players that inform us about what is happening, so we could punish that person accordingly.

So the rule about that does exist and is used, but thank you for your feedback.

CruiseWildcase.comFarmskins.com
Topic Author

Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:21 pm

What you say is completely false. I banned a lot of people because they were disrespectful towards other players. Sometimes admins cannot see everything due to the fact that rulebreakers are using teamchat in other team so we can't see what they're typing. In that case we implore other players that inform us about what is happening, so we could punish that person accordingly.

So the rule about that does exist and is used, but thank you for your feedback.
1. What I have written is from personal experience (Which means that it isn't false).
2. I didn't know that "Admins" could form the rules as they please without making other players aware.
3. Just because you ban players for it doesn't make it an official rule.

- Cruise

[32nd]Diamond63

Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:43 pm

It is actually the official rule. People are not allowed to insult each other. But like I had already said, sometimes admins cannot see what the person is typing so insults can happen. And when they do happen, admins can only rely on other players to report that kind of behavior. I am sorry because you had a bad experience and I thank you for the feedback once again.