A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

[19th]ElPresidente
Topic Author

Report: 77y_Lt_TheQuickOne

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:32 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. FOR YOUR COMPLAINT TO BE EXAMINED, YOU NEED TO FILL OUT THE DISPLAYED FORM THOROUGHLY WITH THE CORRECT INFORMATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A SERIOUS AND MATURE COMPLAINT IN PROPER ENGLISH.

--------------------------
Your in-game name: NRP_XA_Nobomin_El_Presidente
Your GUID: 60248
Your Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nobomin/
Name of the admin: 77y_Lt_TheQuickOne
What happened: I was playing on the server not breaking any rules or anything, and then I was kicked for promoting another server simply because I was playing with my NRP admin tags? I see the admin in question has 4 other complaints. He then proceeded to recruit in admin chat, although this might be allowed in the case of the 77y I have no idea.
When did this happen: about 17:15 UK time 05/08/2017
Proof (Screenshot, witness, logs): Logs
Additional comments:
I'm not sure how just playing with NRP tags is promoting another server? I just think you should tell the admin in question that kicking someone in this case might be a little unfair?
--------------------------

TheQuickOne
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Re: Report: 77y_Lt_TheQuickOne

Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Well first of all it would make you look better if you would have told the whole truth and not the part that soothes you.
For example i did warn you and the others to change their name and you guys did start talking about your server: 

18:13:02 - *Admin*[77y_Lt_TheQuickOne]: Do not promote any other servers on this server, even in your name.
18:13:38 - [SERVER]: 77y_Lt_TheQuickOne Kicked Player NRP_XA_Nobomin_El_Presidente.

I asked/warned you guys nicely but you sadly didn't listen. 

Then you come back in with your proper tags:  

18:14:04 - [19th_Col_Nobomin-Presidente] admin wtf
18:14:06 - [19th_Col_Nobomin-Presidente] those are my tags

So you would say problem solved right? 
You can play on our server and i don't have to warn you about your tags, happy days!

I think you guys from the NRP server wouldn't like us going over to your server with Minisiege in our name and talking about the minisiege server? 
As a matter of fact i remember getting banned from there for only being an admin on the minisiege...

[19th]ElPresidente
Topic Author

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:09 pm

If you provide me with your GUID I can check the NRP banlist, you shouldn't have been banned for just being a minisiege admin. How long ago was this?

And I did tell the truth. I poked fun at a 59th fun guy as a joke he told me to 'go back to NRP'. To which I replied 'NRP is dead coz of internal admin politics'. That was it.

You then proceeded to warn me which I interpreted as you saying we shouldn't talk about another server, and I said nothing else. You subsequently then kicked me purely because of my tags.

No other minisiege admin has punished me for this, and from the screenshots I've seen of your shoutbox - you are glad NRP is dead. You should be happy I'm playing there!

The fact I'm 99% sure you're lying in a report is astonishing. I hope someone impartial checks this. I know it's only a minor thing, it's just the principle of it is wrong.

TheQuickOne
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Alright well i brought up my arguments.

No point in starting an argument here since it was just  a kick. 

I will leave it up to Bearly, QuBeZ and Highl0rd to deal with this complaint.

[19th]ElPresidente
Topic Author

Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:23 pm

Alright well i brought up my arguments.

No point in starting an argument here since it was just  a kick. 

I will leave it up to Bearly, QuBeZ and Highl0rd to deal with this complaint.
Alright well no hard feelings. I enjoy playing both servers tbh. Wouldn't it be nice if we could just stop fighting and NRP, Jailbreak, EU_Commander and Minisiege could all live together happily ever after ?

Maximilien
Big Brother
Big Brother

Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:31 am

Not so long ago, when I was still the owner of Minisiege and EU_Commander, Kaide came to me and offered friendship. The noble king proposed to host Minisiege for free and explained how I would still be in total control as were, supposedly, his Jailbreak and NRP admins. This was before I was taught that Kaide was a biggoted drunkard. Of course I politely refused as I valued my independance very much, and I was right for a few weeks later, when Kaide understood that I wouldn't surrender Minisiege, he decided to make a copy of the server, stealing the name and the maps, and of course commanding DOS attacks against us. Kaide made threats and predicted that Minisiege would disappear.  The mad king believed that having the biggest server in Napoleonic Wars entitled him to such thoughts, yet he forgot that the sudden boost in popularity of NRP was solely caused by the very existence of Minisiege which weakened and eventually led to the wrecking of 33rd Siege.

This should explain why we are rather glad that NRP "died" , and also why peaceful coexistence is impossible. You can't have peace without trust. And there are so many differences between us, we don't share the same values. I'm not saying that against you, you might not be one of the bad guys, you might even have been ignorant of the story.
« Je hais guerre, point ne la dois priser »

The_HighLord
Server Owner
Server Owner

Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:27 pm

I personalty dont see anything that needs dealing with here if you want to have a chat about it with me you can of course pm me but other wise i would say this is resolved as i dont see a real issue with what happened, you were asked to change ur name, you did even if you disagreed with it we personally dont use admin tags for MS or EUC and just use our names is a little odd but i know other servers do this due to wanting admins to be recognized but i think it doesn't add anything, most players know who the admins are anyway.