A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

[G❂H]Mask
Topic Author

Admin on EU_Commander

Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:41 am

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: EU_Commander
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): EU_Mask
GUID: 1097364
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007444435/
Country and region: Belgium - Brussels
Spoken language(s): Flamish - English - Little bit French and German.
Current age: 24
Admin experience: Whas hosting and Admining The Monday LineBattle and Thursday Siege Events for the Nr.3 Pommersches
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007444435/
Why do you want to become admin?: To help and focus on players if they show bad behaviour, to valudate the situation and act on the scene of crime. Being an Admin is an responsability to show that you have it in to give it your all and to pay attention on things that are happening on a server that is against the rules or against humanity. It will be an Honour to be an admin and show respect and loyalty to EU_Commander like i did before when i whas a host and admin. I'm always active and Mount & Blade is the game to be in my Steam Game list, i played it many hours and still to come. Many greetings from Mask
--------------------------

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Re: Admin on EU_Commander

Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:44 pm

APP ACCEPTED. Welcome aboard.