A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

BluePill1991
Topic Author

TheVile's commander Admin Application

Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello dear commanders,

Here I would like to present you my application:

Server for which you apply: EU_Commander
Your in-game name: TheVile (as know as Belluman/Manowar 1991)
GUID: 631422
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/belluman1991/
Country and region: France, Normandy
Spoken language(s): french, polish, english and a bit of spanish
Current age: 25 years
Admin experience: LaughingStone's Jailbreak Server (spring/summer 2014)
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): None
Why do you want to become admin?: Before arguing why I would be an admin, I want to precise that I am an active player of this Warband mod since 2013. I was early interested in historical games as the RTS Cossacks, Napoleonic Total War, etc... And there comes that I would appreciate to manage battles on the EU_Commander server. I really enjoy the commander battles on the NW community and I would be engaged to keep and remind rules during game. This server needs sometimes admin to make other players waste less time. Here so comes my application. Improve the quality of our community and make player's entertainment be cool.

See you in game.

P.S.: I salutate admins Black_Knight, ed112 (something like that) and Thundgil.

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Re: TheVile's commander Admin Application

Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Hello there, we will track your attendance, behavior on server and will see if your fit to become one of our admins. 
All questions and suggestions must and will be written on our forum. Same goes for your app acceptance. So from now and then drop by on forum to check in for possible PM or news. 

Also feel free to join us on TS, to get yourself acquainted with rest of admins, because if we do accept you all this people will be your co workers, and they will take part in your 2 week trial admin evaluation. 

Wish you all the best 
Until next time

BK

BluePill1991
Topic Author

Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:30 pm

Hello,
Alright first thanks for the answer. I will try to pass on your TeamSpeak and stay on the commander server.

See you in-game.

BluePill1991
Topic Author

Fri May 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello, 

I would like to relance my application as I am patient for a while and active. I saw that in morning or afternoon even some evenings on EU_Commander there isnt any admin (Europe hour). Please treat my app with priority as I applied since almost 3 months.

See you in-game.

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Thu May 18, 2017 1:48 pm

I will round up my admins and we will do quick evaluation regarding your admin app. No matter how we decide I personally want to say thanks for all the patience you put into all this.
I promise to answer as soon as possible regarding this matter (within next 48 hours)

I had to much work at the office, so this is my 1st attendance on forum since week ago, so that's why I reply to this thread just now. 

Hope you can understand my reasons. 
Talk to you soon. 

EDIT after 48h evaluation period:

I got preliminary feedbacks regarding your app,  I will need to monitor your activity in next week or so. My admins didn't find you   very active in past weeks, which is primary to apply for admin position. So we will not say NO yet, we will let you prove your worth.

BluePill1991
Topic Author

Fri May 19, 2017 11:46 am

Hello dear BlackKnight,

Alright then sorry for my impatience and thanks for the answer. I was just astonished that some internauts' applications were treated before some previous applications.
Then I hope you do fine with your work and server management. Have a nice day.

See you in-game.

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Sun May 21, 2017 2:31 pm

No no,all is fine, I just need a confirmation form rest of my admin team your active enough and you meet all requirements to become EUC admin. Some players are well familiar with my admins and when they post app it's a matter of days until they become one. So its not a mater of who ask first to become one, its thing of being active on server and meeting rest of requirements.

Until next time, I wish you all the best.