A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

[18e]Sanders
Topic Author

Sander's Minisiege Application

Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:21 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: Minisiege

Your in-game name (and other pseudos):  18e_Fus_Sanders or Sanders

GUID: 782550

Steam URL:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnSanders/

Country and region: Central United States

Spoken language(s): English, German and some bits of Spanish

Current age: 18

Admin experience: Regimental Servers, North American Premier League, Twitch Napoleonic Wars League, 1v1's and Groupfights, Some of Midnight's various NA Events, HoiYu's Fi2 Server

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): JakesterDantheChefMidnight,

Why do you want to become admin?:  I would love to help out the European community, since that's the only servers I play on now a days. It's just tiring to see around 80-90 people on between 3:00AM - 5:30AM GMT and no admins on because it's mostly North American players on at that time. It would be nice to deal with some of the trolls that fumigate the server with vulgar language and plank spamming. Have around 4k+ hours of experience and about 1k+ of admining and I've really seen every troll out there, so there's not really anything I haven't dealt with before. Thanks and Have a wonderful day
--------------------------