A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

[44e]Jack(TempWifi)
Topic Author

MiniSiege Admin Application - 27th_Capt_Isaac_Mason

Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:46 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.

--------------------------
Server for which you apply: Minisiege

Your in-game name (and other pseudos): 27th_Capt_Isaac_Mason

GUID: 1456926

Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/JackGlenn/

Country and region: UK, England

Spoken language(s): English

Current age: 16

Admin experience: EU_Titan (PW), AZW Public Servers, WaT RP Server

Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): http://steamcommunity.com/id/FinnyBoySPA

Why do you want to become admin?: I believe that I would be a good and suitable admin for the server MiniSiege because I can dedicate time and effort into making sure that all rules are being inforced and that any rule breakings that may occur, they are dealt with swiftly and accordingly. I do not treat any members differently because of the regiment they might be in or if I don't have a good past with a specific person or group of people.

Everyone is treated equally and with the respect that they deserve. I am able to take jokes from players and not straight up ban people because they call me a badmin or whatever but if it does get to a point where people are going out of their way to intentionally insult me using spam etc, then I would deffinently warn them. I enjoy coming onto the server everyday or so for an hour usually as playing Deathmatch gets repetitive and Siege is a mode in which the outcome can be different everytime and when you think you will win as the odds look like that within a matter of seconds you were wrong. Also I do hope that my past Temp bans won't reflect on this as I was given my warning and have learned from my mistakes and won't repeat.
--------------------------