A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Forum rules
Feel free to support, vouch and recommend (other) applicants by commenting as well as providing information on things the applicant has done before that contradicts with our standards or that could prove to be negative.

alexjward
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Alexjward's APP

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 pm

FILL THE FORM BELOW. ALL INFORMATIONS ARE MANDATORY. YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR ONE SERVER PER POSTED APPLICATION.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WRITE A CONVINCING APPLICATION IN PROPER ENGLISH.
INGAME ACTIVITY IS VERY IMPORTANT. INACTIVE PLAYERS WON'T BECOME ADMINS ON OUR SERVERS.

--------------------------
Server for which you apply:Minisiege
Your in-game name (and other pseudos): 84th_Pte_alexjward
GUID:569205
Steam steamcommunity.com/id/alexjward
Country and region: UK Southampton
Spoken language(s): English
Current age: 20
Admin experience: Used to admin a regiment server 2 years ago
Voucher to confirm your admin experience (include Steam URL of the voucher): None but i was part of the 1stEB for some time last year so some admins may know of me and i'm currently in the 84th.
Why do you want to become admin?: I've been an active player on the server for a while now and I understand the rules and follow them, but as you know some people don't and I know it's impossible to keep an eye on everyone at all times while playing. I would like to become an admin quite simply to help keep the server a pleasant place to play, as I know that you guys cannot be online all the time as some people have lives outside of NW. I know that I will have to make the right decisions when it comes to taking action against a player and I know I may have to sacrifice my time to deal with it. 
--------------------------

Gretel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Alexjward's APP

Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Your app has been noted and is currently under review! We'll get back to you once a decision has been made. Best of luck!

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Alexjward's APP

Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Alexjaward's trial period has started. Goodluck!