A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

GB-Greg™

Re: Admin applications [open]

Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Ingame name: 68th_Arty_Cnr_Greg
Country and region: Uk, Surrey
Admin experience: None on Mount and blade, But i have been admin on 3 gmod dark rp servers
Regiment: 68th Regiment
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I have been playing mount and blade, almost every day for the past few months. I fell in love with this server and what it does since the first time I joined it. I am a computer Builder and a Coder, a gamer of the Pc Master race. I know the rules of EU_Commander quite well, but often see people ramboing and some lines spread out which should not be.  I would like to become an admin as I have spent many nights and days on this server, and would like to help those who play on it in a better way. I would like to help deal with rule breakers, and make those who play on the server have a great and fun time playing on it. I love strategies in games, and love the Napoleonic Era a lot, and belive that some of the rules put in place give it a more realistic control of those times, I would like to help enforce all the rules to give players the best time on the server they can.

APPROVED-admin position retracted.

[33rd]Foxy

Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:15 pm

Ingame name: 33rd_Lt_Foxy
Country and region: United Kingdom, Nottinghamshire
Admin experience: Head Admin of the Dixieland Army (NaS). Hosted NW events in 2012 as a member of the 82nd Regiment of Foot.
Regiment: 33rd Regiment of Foot.
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I'm a guy who has played Mount and Blade: Warband for 5 years. I've had great fun being the admin of a number of events and now that I have more spare time, I'd like to put more hours into the game. The reason i'd like to become admin is because I absolutely love Commander Battle, with the concept of controlling a small battalion. With summer coming up, I would like to play on this server as often as I can, but I would also like to make it so that everyone on that server has an enjoyable and fun experience.

DENIED

General Shepherd

Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Ingame name: 82nd_General_Shepherd
Country and region: Turkey, İstanbul
Admin experience: Head Admin of TR_82nd_Official, TR_82nd_Training, 82nd_TF_Training Hosted NW events in PRO(PSO Event) from the 5 Month. And ex-hosted 27e_Naval_Event and other 
Regiment: 82nd Bashibazouks & Shadow Company / PeopleRegiments
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I want to help all types of people and I think about acting recognized that my name would more affect my job. Experience a better make up my server, I have to believe I'm the one who can bring attention to the task passion

DENIED

AccyDaccy

Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:14 pm

Ingame name: 2ndKGL_Col_Accy_Daccy
Country and Region: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney
Admin experience: I am an admin for BG_Native server, a duel server, I have my won regiment training server, I was an admin on my friends commander battle server called Battle_Of_Houses and I am also an admin on EGA_Official as well as being an admin on the 59th_Jailbreak. I have hosted numerous events and ran them.
Regiment: 2nd Line Battalion of the King's German Legion (2ndKGL)
Write something about yourself and the reason you want to become an admin: I really enjoy studying and analysing history, particularly the Napoleonic era as well as the late Middle ages. I really enjoy playing the game, I have a lot of experience with the game, regiments, administration as well as taking initiative in life and taking the next step forward. You may think I have little time on my hands as I have been and am an admin for a large number of servers, the reason is that I simply have a lot of time on my hands. I work at home and attend uni only once a week. I also suffer from mild insomnia, so yes, I have a lot of time on my hands. I feel that your server is absolutely great, and with my addition, I could help make it even greater and help embody everything you stand for. 

Joovus

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:19 am

Ingame name: Joovus
Country and region: Germany,  Thüringia
Admin experience: I was admin on Killbox long time ago, but when the ServerOwner changed I did not applied for Admin again. Sometimes Event Admin on Saturday-Linebattles.
Regiment: 1. Ostpreußisches Grenadier-Regiment Nr.1 "Kronprinz"    ;    [1-OPR] <-- ingame tag
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I am an nice, friendly and calm guy, who is playing M&B NW since 19.07.2013. In the last few days i often played on EU_Commander and it is real fun to play there. I want to become Admin because i often can see how people are breaking the rules and I want to prevent that. So I decided to apply for an Admin slot.

DENIED

QuBeZ

Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Hello possible applicant,

Before applying for admin on EU Commander, we wish that you would thoroughly consider and reflect over your own activity and regularity on the server at the time of your application and after. As the application form clearly states: "If you are a regular and active player on EU Commander, you can fill this application form". We have received way too many applications in which this statement has not applied to applicants. Thank you. 

QuBeZ
Napoleonic Wars Public Community Manager
Napoleonic Wars Public Staff

olibs
Game Admin
Game Admin

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:13 pm

in game name: firefly
country and region: Surrey
Admin experience: none
Regiment: none
Write something about you and the reason you want to become an admin:
i have played a lot of minisiege and commander battle with a fellow by the name of ed and he has told me that commander battle is in need of admins and upon hearing this i decided that i felt that i too wanted to be an admin and help out  

APPROVED

[RSQ][66th]Himmelimelerツ

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:58 pm

Ingame name: Himmerlimeler
Country and region:England, South Yorkshire
Admin experience: I've been admin on 66th server and the 76th server and have been admin on servers on other games like GMod and Unturned
Regiment: 66th and KRB

I'm very active on Napoleonic wars and commander battle is my favorite game mode, I play on the EU_Commander server a lot the only thing that keeps me away is the cheaters/rule breakers. I am a very experienced admin, doing it for around 3 years with no complaints as of yet, and I enjoy the EU_Commander server a lot, I want to be able to help the server and feel I can do this with my admining experience and my love of the server.

You have a PM in your  inbox on forum.

DumtheDum

Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:36 pm

Ingame name: DumTheDum
Age: 15, but seriously, I have the mental age of a 20 something
Country and region: UK, South East
Admin experience: none, but got to start somewhere, right?
Regiment: ex col, currently Pte in 44th
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I love this server and play quite frequently on it. Love to be able to maintain the rules. I am fun, easy going and look forward to being an admin on the server...

Kokort2

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Ingame name: Kokort2
Country and region: Sweden, Scania
Admin experience: None
Regiment: None, used to be in TRR but that was about 3 years ago
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin:

Works as a soldier IRL at a heavy motorized battallion.

can't play as often but when I can, I play commander battle, I think it is a really interesting concept, a strategy game when you play as a platoon commander.

I have 372 hours in MaB, 350 of them in CB.
I want to be a EU-commander admin because it is the best CB server that is out there. Since the commander battle game mode is flawed in many ways (ramboing, cav spam etc) you constantly need an admin for the game to be playable.

DENIED