A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Maximilien
Website Manager
Website Manager
Topic Author

EU_COMMANDER old admin apps archives [CLOSED]

Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:17 pm

If you are a regular and active player on EU_Commander, you can fill this application form:

----------------------------
Ingame name:
Admin experience:
Regiment:
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin:
----------------------------

When your application is posted visit forum in few days to check did you got enlisted in admins, or received a PM from Black Knight.
If your app is approved, visit forum for login password as server admin , and rest of useful info.

Lacroix

Re: Admin applications [open]

Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:49 pm

Ingame name: 1stDiv_Gd_Lacroix
Country and region: European Union
Admin experience: none unfortunatly
Regiment: -

I've been playing on the EU Commander Battle server for quite some time now and I know the server rules. The game gets ruined to often by people ramboing or spreading out infantry that is not suposed to and I think EU Commander needs more people to enforce these rules. In addition I am a huge fan of Napoleonic Era military strategie and I believe the hosts and current admins of the server tried to applie some of these strategies in the server rules giving the server some historical gameplay I don't want to lose. 

APPROVED-admin position retracted.

Robert:)

Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:38 am

Ingame name:Robert2025
Country and region: US, Minnesota
Admin experience:I used to be admin On a friends server but It was shut down
Regiment:None
I want to become admin because not many admins are on and I would like to help that Plus I see alot of breaking the rules and i want to stop that. I have played this server for sometime, and i am on 1-3 hours a day. I havent been on lately because i have been out of town for a while.

APPROVED-admin position retracted.

1e_Huz_Cpt_Vince

Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Ingame name:
11th_Huss_SCpl_VEBN
Country and region:
the Netherlands
Admin experience:
Currently helping out with administrating at our own Saturday LB.
Regiment:
11th Hussars Regiment
I have been playing alot on the EU Commander Battle server lately and noticed that there are alot of rule breakers. I know how to deal with rulebreakers in a mature way. I respect all other players and wont abuse any of the admin powers. Woud love to help you guys out by administating on EU Commander Battle server to improve the experience for all other players playing on EU Commander.

APPROVED-admin position retracted.

[1stRA]JackSparrow

Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:30 pm

Ingame name: 1st_1stRA_LBdr_JackSparrow
Country and region: Algeria Alger
Admin experience: perfect and i was admin in another server and i know rules at CB
Regiment: 1st Regiment of Foot
Play in your own server for not see that there is a lot of admins for this I make my request and that I have experience in this area for a long time and I can be in the server 2-5 hours active in 24h

DENIED

TechMonkey

Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:02 pm

Ingame name:[Roe]HW~1stCrm_TechMonkey
Country and region:uk
Admin experience: exlora Traning server i was  admin for 5mins but people figured the pass out and stared messing about so they change it and wont tell anyone anymore.
Regiment:Rose exlora
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin:The main reason i want to be a admin, i play on server pretty often and i see people break rules or don't even care it ruins the game experience for others and me, i want people and my self to have a fun time and i think i will be able offer this if i had the tools i have a lot of spare time 3:30 to 6:00.

DENIED

Jack Aubrey

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Ingame name: Mouch  /  Jack
Country and region: Germany
Admin experience: yes ( Killbox Admin before closed)
Regiment: 13te Heidelberger Garde
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I have experience ingame and as an admin. I  was Killbox admin and  formerly in my regiment also Sergeant. I took a short break from the game but am now back and happy about this. Finally, I would like to describe myself as a fair and friendly person. That's why i consider myself fitting for the requirements. (873208 ID)

Thank you in advance.

DENIED

[15th_YR]StaffaN

Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Ingame name:15th_YR_Rct_StaffaN
Country and region:Finland
Admin experience:I own a server and it is really fun to be admin and tell rules. I was admin on 4 servers.
Regiment:15th_YR
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin: I wan't to become admin because I wan't keep server out of the trollers and tell rules. I am active player on that server and I have different names if you check logs.

DENIED

[kk]Foxtail

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Ingame name: Foxtail ([kk]Foxtai)
Country and region: Germany, Berlin/Brandenburg
Admin experience: Cavalry Groupfight EU, Gentlemen Server, Imperial Army Sunday Linebattle
Regiment: Kaiserlich königliche Heer (Imperial Army)
I play Napoleonic Wars since 3-4 years and iam already activ. Mostly iam on Cav Groupfight/ing, Tropical Paradise, Napoleonic Roleplay Server or EU Commander.
I want to be admin on this server because i always prefered the EU Commander Server for Commander Battle. Now i was really happy that wuesti shared the "Musican corps script", because i know him and his work good and i really support/ed him. I want to help to preserve the cozy atmosphere on the server. Iam regular on this server. I think in week i can be 1-2 hours every day online on the server. In the weekend a bit more. Hope i can be admin on the server and if you have any questions you always can ask me here or in steam.

APPROVED

Sauron121

Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Ingame name:ScotsGuards_Kgm_Sauron121
Country and region:France
Admin experience:no
Regiment:ScotsGuards
Write something about you and the reason you want to become admin:I want to become an admin because there is many rambo , I've 600 hours in the game . I'm fan of napoleonic era and this server is a good place for play battle of the napoleonic wars . I'm active Wednesday , Saturday and Sunday

APPROVED