A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Pinpin
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Ban Cookie_cutter / Haggler / H2OH

Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:52 am

--------------------------
Name of the offender: Cookie_cutter / Haggler / H2OH
Your ingame name (optional): Gognol
Date and hour (UTC/GMT): 04/29-30/2017 a bit before and after midnight
His crime: Cookie_cutter started insulting global tactics, me and some players answered (you ask malleus gognolae, Tico, Mr-Butters and some others) then he blokced our arty, fought with fists. after a game or two he disco, and a new guy appeared: Haggler. That i suspect to be the same player. He said he was a friend of cookie from his reg, then acted the same: blocking arty, charging with fist, repeating advices on full chat and not team chat. Well, typical toxic player/players. I'd like to add H2OH to this request: the day after, he took cavalry, ramboed and as lone survivor, spend all end of game running away, making all people waiting for.
Most toxic player ever met, I hope punishment will follow.
Evidence: can be found in logs I guess.
Additional comments:
--------------------------

BAN APPROVED for Cookie_cutter / Haggler 
BAN DENIED for H2OH

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Re: Ban Cookie_cutter / Haggler / H2OH

Wed May 03, 2017 2:35 pm

Ok regarding Cookie_cutter/Haggler all checks out in logs. Guy will get a bann. 

Regarding H20H was he ramboing while his cav was alive, and halted at safe place, then when all his cav died he continued to prolong the round?

Pinpin
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Thank you very much for that.
Concerning H2OH, while his cav was full he behaved ok, but as soon he was the last one standing, he prolonged the round deliberatly.

Thank you again,

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Thu May 04, 2017 10:54 am

Ok tnx for reporting and quick reply. We are trying to keep server free from all players that break rules on purpose.

H20H will not get perma ban for delaying round behavior, because that kind of behavior deserve at least a warning before any other measures are taken. So i will let it slide this time, but if we see this guy doing more serious offences we will deal wiht him also. 

Once again I  thank you  for finding the time to report all this,  by pointing out this kind of players you have done our server and EUC community a great favour. 

Will leave thread open for 2 days, and then i will lock it down as solved.