A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

PoTato™
Topic Author

12_yr_old_pedophile Unban request

Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:23 pm

--------------------------
Your ingame name: 12_yr_old_pedophile
GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT): 10:20 AM
Reason for your ban: "I Raped my parents" 
Write your apology: I am truly sorry for saying an offensive thing, I won't do it again the next time since I didn't get a warning and got permanently banned. 
--------------------------

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Re: 12_yr_old_pedophile Unban request

Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:50 pm

First of all, let me tell you that I saw chat logs and all your writing while being on the server. 
Let me tell you that In terms of server rules and common sense your name is not acceptable as nick on our server, same goes for your statements such as "I Raped my parents". All of this is not amusing to us, and to the rest of server population, therefore I will lift your ban but only after you explain to me your previous behavior and reasons for it. The line " am truly sorry for all" is not enough to get your ban lifted. Because your behavior was really deviant, not to mention your nick (who would like to call himself/or to be called a pedophile?) so I need to make sure I will not pardon you, only to ban you on another occasion. 

Keep in mind that If your explanation is not convincing enough you will remain Perma banned for 1 month after then you will be given a chance to post another unban request. 

Thank you for understanding, this is the thing we must do to keep server clean from malicious players, so we need a prof you're not one of them.

PoTato™
Topic Author

Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:41 pm

I got really bored since I had recently died, So I started saying some random shit to this 1 guy and said "I Raped my parents" in the intention to trying to be funny but failed in the result of a ban. Also my name is just a joke and I wasn't aware that it would offend anyone in any server so I just named my nick to try to sound funny. I would appreciate if you can urban me for the reason that I love this server. I'll try not to say anything retarded since I have read the rules. 

BlackKnight
EUC Head Admin
EUC Head Admin

Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 am

Ok, now when you understand whats funny and whats not, we can lift your ban. Pls, next time don't go and do the same thing again, because it would not be so easily treated as it is now.

REQUEST APPROVED, BAN LIFTED. 
Welcome back.