A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Ajay Ghale
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Re: Need Napoleonic Wars mods

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:19 pm

BUT I CAN'T FIND GOOGLE ON STEAM!
YES YOU CAN!

Moddb.com is a safe website that alot of people use. Get familiar with this website and it'll come in handy for other games too. :)

Here's the links to the mods you're looking for. (Usually you need to scroll down the page to find the red download links)
http://www.moddb.com/mods/bello-civili- ... -civil-war
http://www.moddb.com/mods/azw-reloaded
http://www.moddb.com/mods/north-south-first-manassas
thx. I will use these.

P.S. You are more helpful then everyone else Dimples.

Ajay Ghale
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:09 am

Kemosabe, that is only half of the tutorial. You missed the most important part, downloading mods from specific website, that is really hard part. You have to know exactly where to click. If you don't click the right buttons, you can really mess everything. :(
^^^ Diamond, Dats true. :) lol

Ajay Ghale
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:23 am

I am having trouble installing North and South currently, I have the thing downloaded but it says that I need Napoleonic Wars Mod to get it. Which I already have, can someone help me out please. Cheers

Edit: Idk if Hinkle means that I need the Mod for NW or the Downloadable content for it. Because I bought the Napoleonic wars DLC on steam.

Caesim
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:42 am

I am having trouble installing North and South currently, I have the thing downloaded but it says that I need Napoleonic Wars Mod to get it. Which I already have, can someone help me out please. Cheers

Edit: Idk if Hinkle means that I need the Mod for NW or the Downloadable content for it. Because I bought the Napoleonic wars DLC on steam.
Check if you entered your NW key in the game.

Ajay Ghale
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:46 am

Check if you entered your NW key in the game. Or just use 7-zip and extract the installer as an archive.

Okay I will see what I can do I have 2 game keys (Native and Napoleonic Wars) but the Issue is that i need to know how to enter my game keys ingame because when I play on Minisiege, I don't need to input the keys ingame.
Last edited by Ajay Ghale on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caesim
Senior Minisiege Admin
Senior Minisiege Admin

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:48 am

Check if you entered your NW key in the game. Or just use 7-zip and extract the installer as an archive.

Okay I will see what I can do I have 2 game keys (Native and Napoleonic Wars) but the Issue is that i need to know how to enter my game keys ingame because when I play on Minisiege, I don't need to input it.
That means you already did. You only need to enter it the first time you play NW.

Ajay Ghale
Game Admin
Game Admin
Topic Author

Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:55 am

Well I don't know why It won't install... probably because I didn't play M&B for about 2 months but I will check sooner or later 

or maybe that I need Mount and Blade running but idk