A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

QuBeZ
Topic Author

Choupy has passed away

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:24 pm

The lovely person behind the famous siege player who played by the name Choupy, has passed away on Wednesday 12th of July 2017. 
Liked by everyone and known from the times of the famous 33rd Siege server is no longer among us. You will be missed by many. 
The sad news was brought by his close friend via Steam. 

QuBeZ
Topic Author

Re: Choupy has passed away

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:37 pm

Above a personal screenshot from over two years ago during the final moments of the 33rd Siege server still being somewhat populated with Choupy on the opposite team. A reminder of the good old days.

Dr.Dimples

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Aw damn that sucks. :( Rest In Peace, buddy . My heart goes out to his family & friends whoever/where ever they are. Moment of silence...

Let his death be a reminder not to forget the same can happen to any of us at any time. Try to value the good moments with people in this community and server, and life in general. For you never know when they could be your last.

Kemosabe
Game Admin
Game Admin

Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 pm

A man of few words, but very kind and cheerful nonetheless, it's been good knowing you and being your friend, I hope, where ever you are right now, you will still bring joy to the others. Rest in peace, you will not be forgotten.

Euskal-Herria-64

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:36 am

Sad news. I enjoyed playing with him. I wrote to him so little time ago. I will not have an answer :(

Thank you Qubez to share the news.

I learned today by a common friend that he was French. We spoke English amongst ourselves. Relationships on the Internet are fragile.

haberinyeri

Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:17 am

Him my jump friend in MiniSiege when we meet in server 2 years before we jump together and bet eachother " who jump better good"  really i am very sad when i hear him die...We will missing you. Cem Zepp