A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

QuitsAverage
Topic Author

Unban Request

Thu May 11, 2017 8:53 pm

--------------------------
Your ingame name: BillTheButcherAmericanHero
GUID (optional): 1497008
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT): January or Febuary 2017
Reason for your ban: I made multiple inflammatory and offensive comments that should not have been said and were done repeatedly
Write your apology: I would like to apologize for the many rude and insensitive things I said on the server a long time ago. Looking back on it I could have enjoyed the game and not said any of those stupid things. Being banned from the server for many months now I realize what I was missing and took the privilege of playing on the server for granted and wrote many of those things in the moment thinking it was funny or maybe the other players would laugh. Outside of the game in life I have grown and realize that stupid behavior should not be condoned. I think that being banned for a while has helped me realize that saying things like that anywhere should not be tolerated. I felt like at the time I could not say those inflammatory things anywhere else so I used places like this game as somewhere to vent but I realize things like that and that sort of childish behavior should not be displayed anywhere. I realize still the severity of what I said but I hope that maybe you guys could be forgiving and give me a second chance at enjoying your server and to show to you all that I have grown and am not as stupid as I was. If not now then maybe at some time in the future I can hopefully rejoin the community and play with you all. If my apology is still not accepted I do understand. Thank you.
--------------------------

BearlyHuman
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Unban Request

Sat May 13, 2017 5:10 pm

There is no one on the ban list with that name, have you used any other names on the server?

QuitsAverage
Topic Author

Sat May 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi I may have used the name JeffMangual but I am not sure if that was the name I was banned under. I do not remember entirely because this was a little while ago. I do know my multiplayer ID is 1497008. I'm not sure if that can help in any way. If it still does not work please let me know I will try to check and see if there were other names. Thank you. 

QuitsAverage
Topic Author

Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 pm

Hello were you able to find anyone under my Mount and Blade Multiplayer ID or under any of the names I listed? Thank you

QuBeZ

Thu May 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Apology accepted. You have been unbanned. Please check if you can rejoin the server. We kindly ask you to re-read the rules (click link) before joining back in. You were also added to the EU Commander banlist, to which you will have to write a seperate unban request if you want to play there.