A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Flavius
Topic Author

Unban Request for Minisiege

Thu May 11, 2017 4:08 pm

--------------------------
Your ingame name: Ross
GUID (optional): sadly i do not remember
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT): 3:43GMT
Reason for your ban: I got banned for no reason, the admin just simply just banned me, I was a sapper and was going to build something like sandbags or gabions. I got banned from 77y Quickone I have played like 3000 plus hours on this game and I have never been perma banned once. 
Write your apology: I understand the verdict and that it is important to follow the rules of any server. However, I did not do a single thing wrong. I hope there is no confusion and I hope I can get unbanned quickly as possible.
Thank you for your time.
--------------------------
Last edited by Flavius on Thu May 11, 2017 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheQuickOne
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Unban Request for Minisiege

Thu May 11, 2017 4:38 pm

You got bannend for violating rule 9 of our server:  9. No glitching of earthworks to prevent entry to ANY area of ANY fort.

Player name: Ross
His crime: Glitching earthworks blocking doors/gates and sapper trolling
Date and hour (UTC): 15:35 11/05/2017
Additional comment (optional): Was warned multible times

I warned you and the other sappers  not to do this, but the first thing you did when the new round started was glitching earthworks and blocking the entry. 

16:23:06 - *Admin*[77y_Lt_TheQuickOne]: Do not block doors/gates etc with glitched earthworks or get bannend
16:30:01 - *Admin*[77y_Lt_TheQuickOne]: Sappers do not block doors/gates etc with glitched earthworks 

Flavius
Topic Author

Thu May 11, 2017 4:52 pm

Well I did it the first time but no one said anything, I am serious. I did not see it in admin chat for some reason on my computer screen, but I would have noticed. So I thought it was okay to try something different and "Mercutio" was doing it the 2nd round of the server, so I thought it was okay to do it again. Also "Mercutio" destroyed the gabion that I put and said do not do it, even though he did the earthwork glitch as well. I am really sorry man, I see many people doing it and no admin really cares. I hope you can give me another chance because I really enjoy this game and the server itself. I hope you understand and that we all make mistakes. I will try better to not break that rule and limit my time being sapper because I might not realize that I am doing it again. Also it confuses me because certain rules that are on the server, I see many people breaking them and the admin does not enforce on it. 
I hope for one more chance given by you.

Thank you
Last edited by Flavius on Thu May 11, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_HighLord
Server Owner
Server Owner

Thu May 11, 2017 5:40 pm

Apologie accepted you have been unbanned please look over the server rules again before joining back in.