A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Charlio
Topic Author

Robert-Unban Request

Wed May 03, 2017 9:51 pm

--------------------------
Your ingame name: Robert
GUID (optional):
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT): 22:32:56   wednesday 3 of May 2017
Reason for your ban: I Think i was banned for disrespectful  talk and being a racist, Couldn´t see the reason cleary due that i just saw that i was instantly permanetly banned.
Write your apology: I apology for being racist and talking none sense wich I try to evade and just play the game, But some now and then i get into the chat and start bothering with my comments wich tend to be really offensive. So after today I learned my leason, I will respect and follow the state rules of this server, Because this is a game we come to  have fun not to argue and insult. Once again i apology for my mannors and look forward on keep being part of this great comunity wich I have lots of Fun with. So I Apology to everyone that offended during the past time. So  I hope to regain my honor and continue having fun with this amazing servers the great admins keep running.

Thank you and have a good Day
Charlio. 
--------------------------

BearlyHuman
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Re: Robert-Unban Request

Thu May 04, 2017 12:03 pm

Please bump (reply to) this thread on 07/05 to be unbanned.

Charlio
Topic Author

Mon May 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Done

BearlyHuman
Minisiege Head Admin
Minisiege Head Admin

Sat May 13, 2017 5:14 pm

I apologise for the delay, you have been unbanned. Please take a moment of your time to refresh yourself with the server's rules here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98