A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

Skander
Topic Author

Skander - Unban Request

Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:52 pm

--------------------------
Your ingame name: Skander
GUID (optional): 
Date and hour of your ban (UTC/GMT): 8:40PM GMT
Reason for your ban: in a game i said Heil Hitler, i wasn't told this was why, but its safe to assume
Write your apology: My actions in this game where reprehensible, i had thought i was making a clever joke, despite knowing such things were not allowed, i never troll players, insult others, open gates as defenders or otherwise have a negative effect on the game or the other players, i know what i said was truly terrible and that there is a no tolerance policy for Fascism it was a stupid mistake, in that same game someone with the name of Trotsky had been talking about Communism for about half an hour and i thought i was being funny with my response, i know that i shouldn't have done what i did.  I greatly enjoy Napoleonic wars and these days Mini siege is truly THE server for any individual to play on i understand the weight of my actions, and if i am chosen to be forgiven by the good people at Mini Siege i promise never to repeat this foolishness again, 
Thank you for considering and i hope you are well,
Skander 
--------------------------

QuBeZ

Re: Skander - Unban Request

Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:38 am

Due to your offence, you therefore have to bump this thread/topic on the 3rd of May (03.05) to get unbanned. Till then, be sure to have a re-read of the server rules here (click link). 

Skander
Topic Author

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:42 pm

So i am Banned until then, and at that point i will be un banned? 

Skander
Topic Author

Wed May 03, 2017 4:17 am

Due to your offence, you therefore have to bump this thread/topic on the 3rd of May (03.05) to get unbanned. Till then, be sure to have a re-read of the server rules here (click link). 
I am bumping now on May third as i was told 

QuBeZ

Wed May 03, 2017 11:11 am

Apology accepted. You have been unbanned. Please check if you can rejoin the server. We kindly ask you to re-read the rules (click link) before joining back in.