A community website for Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars.

QuBeZ
Topic Author

1st Evil Brigade

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:03 am

Brigade History      

1st Evil Brigade (former 2e EU Evil Company), is a brigade for the game Mount and Blade: Napoleonic Wars. 
The brigade was originally created as the regiment 101st Evil Battalion by a group of skilled famous public players and friends who came together from a server called 33rd_NW_Siege, which for a long time was the most popular and well known siege server on Napoleonic Wars. Unfortunately the 33rd_NW_Siege died but instead 101st Evil Battalion was created to keep the regular players and friends together. 101st Evil Battalion later merged with the 2e and then later on resigned to create the 1st Evil Brigade on the 1st of July 2015.

Brigade Today   

The 1st Evil Brigade currently consist of three detachments: Artillery, Cavalry and Lights.
1st Evil Brigade is a casual regiment. We don't follow any primary schedules or timetables, we participate in linebattles from time to time during the week. The thing is, that we don't take stuff too seriously, we are reasonably competitive and we uphold a mature community. We only play and talk when people have the time and interest, no mandatory attendance or similar bullshit. Usually we either are on public servers playing together, doing Linebattles or something similar, like training for example.

• No mandatory enforced events and timetables or spam to join events.
  • Fun voluntary events occasionally during the week.
  • No "Over the top discipline" or Teamspeak speech rules.
  • We aim to have fun, both on and off Napoleonic Wars.
  • We aim to play good and to climb the scoreboards.
  • Enjoy the community.
TeamSpeak is optional, but we highly recommend it for the communication both during events and off events, to fully enjoy what the Brigade has to offer while we are playing either Napoleonic Wars or other games together. 

Practical Information

Official soldier troop: British Coldstream Guards 
Official officer troop: British Coldstream Guards (Officer) 
Regimental banner: Blue banner on third page, first row, in the middle. Picture
In-game tags: 1stEB_rank_yourname 
Rank structure: Link
Teamspeak: vs30.tserverhq.com:7185

Maximilien
Website Manager
Website Manager

Re: 1st Evil Brigade

Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:47 am

Best regiment.
:pirate:

QuBeZ
Topic Author

Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Best regiment.
:pirate:
Thank you so much Max!
:i-can-fly:

QuBeZ
Topic Author

Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:25 pm

1st Evil Brigade is recruiting! 

1stEB currently consist of 4 detachments - Line, Lights, Cavalry and Artillery. We offer a mature, non-compulsory enjoyable community to play with!
If you are interested in joining then don't hesitate and contact us for more information!
We would like to hear from you! 

For contact please join the 1stEB Enlistment Center on Steam.

[3eMG]LouisIX

Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:35 pm

Nice thread :)

QuBeZ
Topic Author

Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:03 am

Nice thread :)
Thank you! 

QuBeZ
Topic Author

Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:07 pm

Bumpity! 
:i-can-fly:

QuBeZ
Topic Author

Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Hello former and current members of the 1stEB, friends, sistas and regimental contacts,

I today, hereby, announce my resignation and the fractional disbandment of the glorious and feared 1st Evil Brigade. This is where the journey ends, for me and for most of us, though some of you will continue and that I’m glad for. Go explore and find new adventures, regiments, communities, events and people. I genuinely wish that your Napoleonic Wars road won’t end here and that NW still has something to give you. My journey has been an adventure full with happy personalities and events. Now it’s time for me to say goodbye to the game and to the 1stEB, as I no longer have interest in the game or time and thus cannot lead a regiment that is based on the two. I hereby announce that 1stEB no longer have a Line Company or main core. The remaining companies (Lights, Artillery and Cavalry) will hopefully continue to flourish and enjoy what they have going on their own or together. Have an awesome time and continue what I have created. I could not wish for anything more! 

I’ve now been playing NW for nearly three years straight starting from my public days on 33rd NW Siege and then continuing becoming admin on the server. I joined the 77y light company and after awhile had to leave due to school. Times were good though. 33rd Siege still popular and strong. Time flew by and suddenly 33rd Siege was coming to an end. I started a non-serious group (101stEB) with the friends and players I had met on 33rd Siege in vision to continue the friendship and fun. We used privately hosted game and Teamspeak servers form our own computers. Those were the days! We grew in numbers and suddenly we were quite many and needed a stable Teamspeak. We merged with the 2e ,led by Wellington, thus creating an English speaking company in the 2e (2eEC). Our company was doing great. Everyone had a blast. Things began changing and people were joining in masses. Due to the increase in numbers and unstable staff, we then moved on, leaving the 2e and creating something of our own for a change (1stEB). And now we are here. At the end of my journey and the 1stEB. You’ve probably noticed by now, and yes I have taken the role as Manager of the Napoleonic Wars Public community. You’ll see me still doing active admin work on all the three servers (Minisiege, Verdun and EU CB) but actually playing something will rarely happen.

During these three years, I’ve met people I’ll forever remember. People that I hopefully will meet again in-game and in real life. I would love that last bit. We’ve played together. We’ve worked together. Together we created something wonderful. We created friendship. We created regiments. Needless to say, we’ve come a long way together. Stay evil for me and thank you for everything.

Below are some memories we all can reflect on.

Yours,
QuBeZ

Last video
[youtube]anM8JNoOPUE[/youtube]

Last picture

Last TS meeting

[1stEB]Pahadron
Game Admin
Game Admin

Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:09 pm

1stEB best EB!

[1stEB]Pahadron
Game Admin
Game Admin

Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:48 pm

1stEB is still recruiting line, cav, and arty!